If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (207) 783-2500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Moldy attic due to poor ventilation

This moldy attic in Peru, Maine is a direct result of improper ventilation of a bathroom vent. Our crew at SERVPRO of Lewiston/Auburn went to work to make this home safe for it's occupants. Potential health concerns from mold are an important reason to prevent moisture problems leading to mold growth. After meeting with our team, identifying the problem, fixing it and cleaning the attic, the family can rest easy their mold issue has been resolved.